Leather Desk Tops
DCT Leathers offers outstanding leather Desk Tops for a variety of uses and DCT Leathers’s Leather Desk Tops are suitable for everyday applications, including leather Desk Tops for home, office or restoration projects.
DCT Leathers is an expert in antique leather restoration and leather desk top replacements, using Andrew Muirhead fine Scottish leather exclusively for the projects created by DCT Leathers. Leather used by DCT Leathers is tanned from Northern European hides, which allows large patterns to be cut based upon individual leather Desk Top needs. The leathers from DCT Leathers includes 2 pigment coats and a protective lacquer top, giving the finish a durable yet traditional appearance that is a hallmark of the DCT Leathers products.
Leather Desk Tops created by DCT Leathers incorporates over 10 colors that are fully finished and ready for application to desk or table top, along with 20 gold tooling designs to choose from. In addition, DCT Leathers can tool more than one design from our 20 gold tooling options, allowing our customers an unparalleled amount of freedom when it comes to Leather Desk Tops design.
Leather used by DCT Leathers is 1.0 mm thick (approximately 3/64 inch) with a bright, two-tone smooth finish. Large size desks that needs leather Desk Tops can be accommodated as well by DCT Leathers, with one piece leather Desk Top available to a maximum length of 72 to 78 inches.
The DCT Leathers "Leather of Top" Desk Top program is a 10 year proven formula that is considered the paramount of the Desk Top leather market. DCT Leathers offers free instructions for application of leather to table or Desk Top and delivery can be made within 2 weeks and is shipped quickly to you via FedEx.
The quality of leather from DCT Leathers is what sets us apart from other leather Desk Top companies. DCT Leathers is committed to the quality of our Desk Top leathers and we pride ourselves on offering the following:
- DCT Leathers Desk Top leathers are finished by the tannery, which means there are no bleeding or wet rub issues with our Desk Top leathers.
- As with all Andrew Muirfield Fine Scottish Leathers, our leather is tested as per the strictest leather standards of the industry.
- Our leather Desk Top testing is extensive and complies to international standards; if it does not meet international or DCT Leathers standards, the leather never leaves the DCT Leathers factory.
- We work with our Desk Top leather clients to minimize exposure to ultra-violet light, which is a detriment to the longevity of leather.
- All DCT Leathers products are tested by test method BS1006, a British Standard for leather finishes that assures the leather Desk Top will last for as long as possible.
- If you need Desk Top leathers, regardless of size or color, we encourage you to use DCT Leathers for all of your Desk Top leather needs. Contact DCT Leathers today to let us assist you with your needs for Desk Top leathers.